35th ISNATT Conference
We want to welcome you to the registration area for the 35th national conference for the International Society of Nuclear Air Treatment Technology. Below you will find all the information you need to participate and register for this year’s conference. If you need help or have questions, contact us here.
Thank you to all who attended the 35th ISNATT Conference. Registration for the 36th Conference in June of 2020, will open mid 2019. Until then visit our resource area for updated papers and presentations from the 2018 conference. Thank you!
Location & Times
Sunday, June 3, 2018 – 5pm-6pm
Monday, June 4, 2018 – 8am-9am
Monday, June 4, 2018 – 8am-5pm
Tuesday, June 5, 2018 – 8am-5pm
170 Lockwood Blvd.
Charleston, SC 29403
Your registration includes attendance at all sessions, an electronic copy of the proceedings, continental breakfast and lunch Monday and Tuesday. Full refunds will be made if your plans change prior to the day of the conference. If that happens, let us know by contacting us here.
- Only $169 (until 5/1/18)
- Call: 1- 800-228-9290
- Reference the ISNATT Conference
- You can all use NAT for government per diem rates
- You can also use NBT for the negotiated conference rate
Sponsors | Students | Presenters
- Exhibitors/Sponsors – For questions about sponsorship and exhibits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or simply register above.
- Students – For application as a student for scholarship, please contact us here.
- Presenter / Article Submissions – Email abstracts to email@example.com, fax to 610-647-7782, or mail no later than February 1, 2018, with full papers due by April 30, 2018. Papers received after this date will not be available at the conference.