36th ISNATT Conference
We want to welcome you to the registration area for the 36th national conference for the International Society of Nuclear Air Treatment Technology. Below you will find all the information you need to participate and register for this year’s conference. If you need help or have questions, contact us here.
Registration for the 36th Conference in June of 2020 is now open. Visit our resource area for updated papers and presentations from the 2018 conference. Thank you!
Location & Times
Sunday, June 7, 2020 – 4pm-6pm
Monday, June 8, 2020 – 8am-9am
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 – 8am-12pm
Monday, June 8, 2020 – 8am-5pm
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 – 8am-5pm
Gaylord Opryland Hotel
2800 Opryland Dr
Nashville, TN 37214
Tel: (615) 889-1000
Your registration includes attendance at all sessions, an electronic copy of the proceedings, continental breakfast and lunch Monday and Tuesday. Full refunds will be made if your plans change prior to the day of the conference. If that happens, let us know by contacting us here.
- Wireless internet access in all rooms and meeting space.
- Restaurant, coffee house and rooftop bar
- Transportation Options To Downtown Nashville
- Expansive amenities and restaurants on-site
Sponsors | Students | Presenters
- Exhibitors/Sponsors – For questions about sponsorship and exhibits, contact email@example.com or simply register above.
- Students – For application as a student for scholarship, please contact us here.
- Presenter / Article Submissions – Email abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, or mail no later than December 31, 2019, with full papers due by April 1, 2020. Papers received after this date will not be available at the conference.